AmeriCorps at the Falls

Serve Others

Request for Proposals
2020 NYS AmeriCorps Formula Applications
The Commission has issued its Request for Proposals (RFP) for 2020 New York State AmeriCorps Formula funding. For more information, and for instructions on how to apply, click the link below.
Commission Staff Temporarily Telecommuting
Governor Andrew Cuomo has directed all nonessential New York State employees to work from home starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020, due to an outbreak of the coronavirus COVID-19. Therefore, through Wednesday, April 15, 2020, the New York State Commission on National and Community Service will be working remotely. To contact the Commission, please call 518-473-8882 or email Commission staff directly.
Get Involved
Help Respond to COVID-19
We are all in this together. We will get through this together.
Click the link below for information on how you can help New York respond to the COVID-19 emergency.

What We Do

Register as an AmeriCorps Alum
AmeriCorps Alumni
Register as an AmeriCorps Alum to gain access to special benefits, resources, and opportunities.
The New York State Mentoring Program
Change a Life. Become a Mentor.
Help make a real difference in a young person’s life and give them hope for the future.
National Direct Consultation
Organizations that intend to operate an AmeriCorps program in more than one state or territory must apply directly to the Corporation for National and Community Service (CNCS), the federal agency that administers AmeriCorps and other national service programs in the United States.

However, prior to submitting an application to CNCS, multi-state applicants must consult with the Commissions of the states in which they intend to operate. Multi-state organizations proposing to operate in New York State should consult with the New York State Commission by submitting the National Direct Consultation Form below.